City Suites Hotel
Our Promise To You
We understand the whole world feels like it has been turned upside down. We feel it too. We want you to be confident regarding your safety when you choose to stay with us. The safety of our guests and team members has always been our utmost priority.
Just as you are concerned with this invisible threat, our team members are right there with you. We are constantly at work to ensure our hotel is safe and clean for not only you, our guests, but our team members as well.
Our cleaning standards for COVID-19 follow the Illinois Hotel Lodging Association guidelines and are compliant with the IHLA Clean & Safe Standards program.
If you have been vaccinated as a guest or team member, you no longer need to wear a mask per the CDC recommendations as of May 15, 2021.
Here are the ways we are keeping everyone safe.
- The team members are receiving ongoing current affair briefings, and daily housekeeping and hygiene training.
- Team members who have been vaccinated per CDC recommendations as of May 15, 2021 due not have to wear a mask.
- You will see our hygiene engineers frequently, performing an enhanced cleaning and sanitizing schedule of public spaces.
- Team members are monitored daily to ensure they do not have a temperature and are feeling well. Any team member displaying symptoms of illness will not be permitted to work.
- Social distancing guidelines will be practiced through communication of our team members, and signage and placards located throughout the hotel.
- The Front Desk and credit card terminal will be sanitized after each guest.
- Guest room keys will be sanitized prior to being issued to each guest.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for your convenience, and we ask all guests to sanitize their hands prior to checking in.
- When checking out, place your room key in our room key collection basket, or at the Front Desk. Guest room keys will be sanitized prior to being used again.
- Valet parking is not available. This is to keep your car and its environment safe and as you prefer it. There are multiple self-parking garages within one block of the hotel. Your Guest Service Host will gladly provide you information and directions.
- Public areas are cleaned and sanitized every hour.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available for your convenience, and we ask that all guests sanitize their hands prior to checking in the hotel.
- Continental breakfast has been temporarily suspended. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- When possible, guest rooms will remain vacant for 24 to 72 hours prior to being made available for the next guest.
- Cleaning is focused on specific “high-touch” areas including door knobs, safety latches, peepholes, tables, desks, chairs, lamps, furniture handles, light switches, thermostats, drapery handles, telephone, sink controls, remote controls, safes, minibar items, alarm clocks, coat hangers, irons, and ironing boards.